Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A visit from Nonnie, GG, and AJ!

Also known as my mom, my grandma, and my sister. We has such a good visit I few weeks ago. There were here to celebrate the Nazarene Church turning 100 years old (Nate and I were singing in the services) but let's be honest. . . mostly to see the grandkids. The bottom picture is all of us at Addy's swim lesson. She was the only toddler with a cheer squad at her lesson and she milked it for all it was worth!!! Addy is very attached to her Nonnie and I am pretty sure Stephen has a crush on his Aunt Jayme!! So cute.

2 comments:

Tremaine Family said...

You look so great!!! It is so nice to see your smiling face!!! Can you believe you have two kids and now I have two kids!!! WOw who would of thought! Love you and miss you!!!

RaChelle and Paul said...

Bliss, your hair cut is hot! Serioulsy. I haven't seen you in forever!! Stephen is SO grown up - what a handsome little man. Yeah for the new pictures!