Friday, October 17, 2008

My Little Fashionista

Posted by Picasa

My little Addy honestly LOVES clothes and it is not unusual for her to change up to 10 times a day. This particular day a few weeks ago we were going to her swim lesson and I was looking for her swimsuit which she wears a lot around the house so we never really know where it is and suddenly I hear her yell "MOMMY! I don't need my flower swimsuit, I got a new one." Very confused as to what she meant by "new one" I went out into our family room and there she was in a pair of our tenant Kylee's underwear (sorry Kylee). Kylee had been doing some laundry and Addy apparently found this pair of underwear in the laundry room and proceeded to make it into a swimsuit. She was so proud of herself for solving mommy's problem of her lost swimsuit as you can see by the look of satisfaction on her face. It took some serious reasoning skills on my part to convince her why she could not wear swimsuit to her swim lessons. "But Mommy, I made it and it's special to me. I just want to show my friends!!!" And Stephen just kept saying "Sissy, pretty!! Sissy, pretty!" Ah, the laughter really is endless with a near three year old and a near 2 year old! I love it. . . . most days. Ha Ha.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Bliss-- this is the funniest thing I've seen in a while! Thanks for sharing. Your fashionista has quite the personality. Love it!

RaChelle and Paul said...

Still rolling with laughter...still...love you guys!

Kori and Andy Frahm said...

Melissa-We had tears running down our faces as we read your account and looked at the pictures! What a fun girl she is...I wonder where she gets it?

Unknown said...

Not okay!:) And really i'm just your tenant... Has Addy's love for me rubbed off on you?