Sunday, November 25, 2007





Halloween with the Roskams

This halloween was really fun for our family. We took to downtown Nampa and joined the literally thousands of other families that go store to store trick or treating. The best part was Addy saying "kicker teet". Stephen was the cutest little pea pod you ever did see and Nate and I have officially descended into nerdy parenthood as we each made desperate attempts to "dress up" with our kids. Nate as Addy's prince charming and me as a pea farmer.

After our adventures in the Hood of Nampa we headed to the Thomas house where Addy got to experience real kicker teeting with the Carson, Vic, Sam (all dressed as either black or red spiderman), and little Luke. It was so fun and I can't wait until next year when Stephen will be able to join Addy. And you know, that's just more candy for Nate and I to consume.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love the pea pod costume! Too cute! And I think it is great-- not nerdy that you dressed up too.