Friday, August 10, 2007





Do you want to see some pictures of what heaven on earth looks like for a daddy? People ask me all the time what I love most about being a mom. . . well, this is it. I love seeing my husband love on, play with, cuddle with and take care of our kids. I am so blessed. This was part of our 4th of July festivities. Addy loved the water. By the end of the day she was wanting to jump in by herself. This made mommy and daddy a little nervous, but we let her do it a couple times. The napping picture was just take today and for anyone who knows Addy you can appreciate what a rare moment this was that she sat still long enough to fall asleep on someone. So cute!1

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love your blog site! Your children are precious! I am creating a blog site, too, and have listed your site as a link. I hope that is OK with you. You can see my blog at flyingcampbellmomma.blogspot.com. We love you guys and miss you terribly! Love, Linda