Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Explanation or Excuse??

As usual the guilt of not having posted in, yes, MONTHS has been growing and growing. I will admit that from November 18 (my last post) until new years I have no excuse for not posting except that we were a little busy and um. . . not home. But after that I have a really legitimate reason for not posting. My camera is MIA. I know. . .surprise surprise, Melissa lost something. Actually though, it was Nate. He took it on a youth retreat and it has not been seen since. I guess I could still post without pictures but I am not stupid. I know you all (and by all I mean my mom and . . . nope that's it, just my mom) don't tune in to read my rants and raves. So. . . until the camera is found. . . rants and raves it is.

side note: As I have been typing this my beautiful little girl has been teaching a sunday school class made up of Stephen's cars and her Dolls. They have had a story, a song and now they are onto a craft. Is there anything cuter??? If I had a camera I would take a picture. OH!! I'll go get my flip video. . . .TTFN

No comments: