Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Public Apology!

In my post about Addy and her oh so creative swimsuit, I mistakenly referred to Kylee as merely our tenant. This could not be farther from the truth. We adore Kylee (okay, Addy doesn't, but we're working on it, right Ky?) and she truly has been such a blessing in our lives. Stephen loves her and she is like one of the family! She is sure to be totally humiliated that I am doing this but I know she will forgive me because that is the kind of gal she is. After posting a picture of my daughter in HER underwear and also referring to her as our tenant, I figured I owed her a public apology! Love you, Kylee, you know I do. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

1 comment:

Monahan said...

thanks for the note. I never knew how much being a mother would change my life...in so many ways!!! I am enjoying my time being a mom and wife...but I am going back to work in January-(prayerfully only to finish this school year)! I would love to get together with you while you are here over thanksgiving!!! see you soon...
ps. your hair is amazing!