Tuesday, February 12, 2008

STEPHEN IS ONE!!!!


Okay, so he turned one almost a month ago on January 16th, but you have to admit, considering my record of posting promptly after an event. . . one month late isn't bad. My mom, my grandma, and my sister came down to help us celebrate the event and Stephen was oblivious! By the way, apparently my son hates frosting and cake in general. He literally gagged down a few bites for the camera and then was done with it. Stephen continues to be a laid back happy boy whose favorite person in the world is his sister. He looks for her when she is not there (maybe napping or out with daddy) and lights up and giggles whenever she walks in the room. Fortunately she feels the same about him. I am choosing to enjoy this time as they are playmates and try not to think about what is to come!!!!!!! Hee Hee. Anyway, whoever said that there is something special between dads and daughters and moms and sons was right. I never thought it was true, but it is and I love it.

No comments: