Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Guess Who Is Three!!!!

Yes, it's true. Addy is three now. I can't believe it. Sometimes I can't believe she's only three with some of the things that come out of her mouth, good and bad. But mostly I can't believe three whole years have gone by since she came into our world. It really does go fast. To celebrate Addy and I made cupcakes and took them to all her friends at moms club. They all sang happy birthday and she was thrilled. Then we went to McDonald's with Diane and Doran and Taylor and Addy and Taylor played forever. So fun. After Nate got off work, we took Stephen to play with Doran and Taylor and Addy, Nate and I went to Target to let her pick our her present. I really thought this was going to be so much fun but I think she was a bit overwhelmed by the whole thing and couldn't decided what she wanted. Finally Nate and I just picked a baby that wets herself because Addy is obsessed with mothering right now and is always wanting to help change Stephen's diaper. She loves the baby and really is a good mommy. Overall, she had a great day and I think she felt special. Happy Birthday, Addy. We love you.

P.S. Yes, she is three and not potty trained, quit judging me.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

RaChelle and Paul said...

Hey Bliss - another reason why Joshua and Addy might be a good match - he is three and NOT potty trained. Possibilities... :> No judgment at ALL!

Kelly said...

happy birthday addy! you know it will end soon, i mean she won't be in college still pooping her pants, right?

Grandma Roskam said...

No judgement from Grandma Roskam!
Don't worry until the summer before she starts school - I KNOW she'll be trained by then. Maybe she needs to take some hints from her dad! Love you Nathan!
Also, the costumes are great, Melissa. You're becoming quite the seamstress. Finally I have a "kid" who likes to sew. Does a mom proud!!

Christie said...

You make me laugh!